Our Commitment To You
At All Weather Heating & Cooling we’re committed to the health and safety of our team members, customers & the communities we’ve served for over 20 years. As an essential business, we’re here to serve you and are taking the necessary precautions recommended by the CDC and local authorities.
- Our team members are maintaining proper sanitary procedures such as washing & sanitizing their hands regularly.
- Our office is sanitized daily and the air is purified with Air Scrubber ActivePure® technology.
- Each team member is taking their temperature daily and have been instructed to stay home if they are feeling ill or someone they have been in contact with is ill.
- We are practicing social distancing, including avoiding direct contact and handshakes with each other and our customers.
- We are limiting 1 technician per truck.
- We are accepting payments via phone.
- We have suspended group meetings.
- Our technicians will wear mask and gloves upon request when inside your home.
Please Help Us In Our Mission
If you have an appointment, we ask that you notify us if you or someone in your household is sick. This precaution will help us keep our customers as well as our team members safe and healthy. We are happy to help you reschedule your appointment at a time that is convenient for you.
We will continue to assess the situation and make procedural updates as needed. As always, thank you for your business, we are truly grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us as your total home comfort provider.
Breathe Cleaner, Healthier Air
Keeping yourself and your family safe is the most important thing right now. So as the CDC preaches hand washing and disinfecting everything from our countertops to the groceries we buy; the question bears asking how clean is the air we breathe in our homes?
According to the EPA, the quality of indoor air can be 2-5 times (and even up to 100 times) more polluted than outside air. How is this possible? Well, sources for indoor air pollution are all around you – dust, pollen, pet dander, mold, viruses and bacteria. Fortunately there are solutions that help capture and kill contaminants and neutralize odors, leaving your home’s air clean and your family breathing a little easier.